Two training icons together for the first time! Dave Smith and Dave Grossman will deliver the essential elements of “The Winning Mind” and “The Bulletproof Mind” in a two day seminar that will change the way you work, live and think!
- What makes someone a “winner”?
- Why “survival” is minimalistic and we must train to WIN!
- Understanding the role beliefs play in winning
- The science of crisis decision making
- The “Not Today” mindset, every day, on every shift
- Maintaining optimism in a bureaucratic world
- Surviving gunshot wounds
- Combat preparation for your spouse
- The killing enabling process
- Similarities of school & workplace terror
- The “New Killer” in the 21st century
- Asymmetrical warfare
- Important drills that nobody practices
- Violent visual imagery
This is “must see” training at its BEST and is perfect for law enforcement, military, sworn, civilian, and family members.
Dave “JD Buck Savage” Smith is an internationally known speaker, writer and law enforcement trainer. During his police career Dave held positions in SWAT, Narcotics, Training & Management, and Patrol. He developed the popular “Buck Savage” video training series and later hosted a variety of training programs while at LETN. Dave is currently the lead instructor for The Winning Mind, LLC; a regular columnist for Police magazine; and Director of Video Training for Police One Academy. Dave is also the author of the popular new book, In My Sights.
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is a former West Point psychology professor, Professor of Military Science, and an Army Ranger who has written several books for law enforcement, including the Pulitzer-nominated book On Killing. Dave has trained thousands of soldiers and police officers across the globe. He has served as a trainer and keynote speaker for all major national and international law enforcement training organizations .