PG-TI is excited to present webinars from leading experts in their respective fields. New subjects are being added daily and the schedule will be updated as the classes are available.
Dr. Robert Cipriano, one of only 73 Board Certified Police Psychologists in the U.S., will present two 2 ½ hour video presentations on August 21, 2020.
These webinars are designed to heighten awareness and provide viable coping skills surrounding the psychological, physical and behavioral effects from stress for law enforcement personnel.
August 21, 2020 9:00 to 11:30 EST
Stress Management/Anxiety Prevention-Intervention
- What is Anxiety?
- Recovery from Anxiety Responses
- Post-Traumatic Stress – Signs and Symptoms
- Physiological Signs & Effects from Stress
- Fight or Flight Response
- Psychological Effects from Stress
- Behavioral Effects from Stress
- Benefits of Relaxation and Self Talk
- Mistaken Beliefs
- Cultivation of Resiliency Skills
- Stress System Checklist
August 21, 2020 1::00 to 3:30 EST
- Suicidal Behavior Along a Continuum
- Suicide Threat Assessment
- Assessing Suicidal Level of Intent
- Assessing Suicide Potentiality
- Actions to Avoid in Suicide Intervention
- Suicide Intervention
To Register for the Anxiety Presentation
To Register for the Suicide Prevention/Intervention
To receive a 15% discount and Register for both Sessions