Instructor: Dom Cappelluti
This two-day course will provide the investigator with strategies to vigorously target, investigate, interview/interrogate, prosecute and prevent resurgence of criminal street gangs. The program will equip the investigator with the knowledge and tools to “attack” organized gangs by using a multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional approach. The concepts taught in this course have been used to effectively dismantle gangs and take back communities.
- Understanding today’s gang alliances and their growing social network
- Gangs in schools
- Effective street interviewing
- Conducting gang investigations- graffiti to homicide
- Being successful in the interview- getting confessions from
- Strategize your follow up attack- eradication strategies